Thursday, January 28, 2010

I am still here in spirit.

Work is crazy for me the first two months of the year.
 I barely have time to read others blogs. I realize now,
I should have offered up an explanation sooner as to my lack of posts.

My load will lighten up considerably
around the week of Feb. 22nd, at which time, I look forward to
getting back into the swing of things with weekly diys.

I hope that the new year finds everyone happy, healthy and harmonious.

I offer a glimpse into diy 2010.


quartz crystals + gunmetal necklace (a thrifty purchase)
= a quality piece



Breadmaking 101


Inspiration


and the interpretation


vintage restored


Dumas' work reinvented


2 comments:

  1. Happy 2010! Hope yours is going well so far! Like the projects you have going on ... very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your projects. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin